If the sides of a slab simply supported on edges and spanning in two directions are equal, the maximum bending moment is multiplied by_________________?
- A simply supported beam carries varying load from zero at one end and w at the other end. If the length of the beam is a, the maximum bending moment will be_______________?
- bending moment of a simply supported slab is M Kg.cm, the effective depth of the If the maximum slab is (where Q is M.R. factor)________________?
- Design of a two way slab simply supported on edges and having no provision to prevent the corners from lifting, is made by_________________?
- If longitudinally spanning stairs are casted along with their landings, the maximum bending moment per metre width, is taken as___________________?
- If W is total load per unit area on a panel, D is the diameter of the column head, L is the span in two directions, then the sum of the maximum positive bending moment and average of the negative bending moment for the design of the span of a square flat slab, should not be less than________________?
- The maximum bending moment due to a train of wheel loads on a simply supported girder_________________?
- The maximum bending moment for a simply supported beam with a uniformly distributed load w/unit length, is_________________?
- The maximum ratio of span to depth of a slab simply supported and spanning in one direction, is______________?
- The maximum ratio of span to depth of a slab simply supported and spanning in two directions, is_________________?
- When a series of wheel loads crosses a simply supported girder, the maximum bending moment under any given wheel load occurs when________________?