Which of the following shows the largest ratio of brain size to body mass?
- Adult human brain is about_________% of the total body weight.
- An asymptomatic tooth has deep has deep caries on occlusal surface. Radiograph shows radiopaque mass at apex of the tooth: this mass is most likely to be:____________?
- Proportionately which creature has the largest brain?
- The capacity of the brain area to take over the function of another damaged brain area is known as brain _______________?
- The largest part of the human brain is ___________?
- The ratio of mass of a neutron to that of an electron is about 1839. What is the ratio of the mass of a proton to that of an electron ?
- The ratio of mass of a neutron to that of an electron is about 1839. What is the ratio of the mass of a proton to that of an electron?
- The role of brain, body chemical, central nervous system, neural mechanism, etc., are considered the _________ branch of psychology.
- Which animal has the largest brain in the world?
- Which of the following is largest part of brain?