The number of point angles in a permanent mandibular first molar is_____________?
- Before eruption the position of permanent mandibular incisor buds relative to primary incisors is_____________?
- If a permanent first molar is lost, the permanent second molar drifts to the______________?
- In maxillary 1st permanent molar, the 2 obtuse angles are________________?
- In normal occlusion , with which grooves / surface of the permanent mandibular first molar does the mesiobuccal cusp of the permanent maxillary first molar occlude______________?
- Largest cusp in permanent mandibular first molar is__________________?
- Permanent mandibular first molar is developed from ______ lobes?
- The number of line angles a permanent maxillary central incisor is_____________?
- The permanent mandibular second molar differs from the permanent mandibular first molar in number of ______________?
- The root trunk of permanent mandibular first molar buccally is______________?
- While charting the dentition of a child, the pedodontist finds that the following teeth are present in all the four quadrants; permanent central incisor , permanent lateral incisor , decidous cuspid , decidous first molar, decidous 2nd molar and permanent 1st molar. The eruptive pattern may be considered most nearly normal for a child aged_____________?