Miss Calledo deposited P 1,000, P 1,500 and P 2,000 at the end of the 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year, respectively in a savings account which earned 10% per annum. How much is in the account at the end of the 4th year ?
A. P 4,880.00
A. P 4,880.00
B. P 4,820.00
C. P 4,860.00
D. P 4,840.00
- A deposited Rs 6000 in a bank at 5% Per annum simple interest. B deposited Rs 5000 at 8% P.a Compound interest. After 2 years the difference between their interest will be:_________?
- A sum of Rs. 725 is lent in the beginning of a year at a certain rate of interest. After 8 months, a sum of Rs. 362.50 more is lent but at the rate twice the former. At the end of the year, Rs. 33.50 is earned as interest from both the loans. What was the original rate of interest?
- A trader owes a merchant Rs. 10,028 due 1 year hence. The trader wants to settle the account after 3 months. If the rate of interest 12% per annum, how much cash should he pay?
- A young engineer borrowed P 10,000 at 12% interest and paid P 2,000 per annum for the last 4 years. What does he have to pay at the end of the fifth year in order to pay off his loan ?
- Hafeez invested Rs. 15000 @ 10% per annum for one year. If the interest is compounded half-yearly, then the amount received by Hafeez at the end of the year will be?
- If the rate of interest be 4% per annum for first year 5% per annum for the second year and 6% per annum from the third year then the compound interest of Rs 10000 for 3 years will be_________?
- In year zero, you invest P 10,000.00 in a 15% security for 5 years. During that time, the average annual inflation is 6%. How much in terms of year zero pesos will be in the account at maturity ?
- The Chinese New Year 2020 which fell on January 25th, marked the beginning of which year, as per Chinese astrology?
- While finalizing the current year‘s accounts, the company realized that an error was made in the calculation of closing stock of the previous year. In the previous year, closing stock was valued more by 50,000. As a result
- While Pakistan has earned record revenue this year, __________ well behind in exports.