_____________ tool allows you to change your default X Window desktop?
- A _________ is not attached to an edge of the Word window; that is, it displays in the middle of the Word window and can be moved anywhere in the window
- A specification of how the user moves from window to window, interacting with the application programs to perform useful work is called_______________?
- Following combination of keys is used to maximize or restore a selected window:
- In microsoft Window 7, __________ can give you information about weather?
- The area between the eardrum and the oval window is occupied by the _______________?
- To exit from the Resume Wizard and return to the document window without creating a resume, click the __________ button in any panel in the Resume Wizard dialog box.
- What functionality of Requirement Management Tool (RMT) is depicted by the statement: “the tool should be able to automatically detect relations between artifacts. For example information retrieval techniques, monitoring of change history, naming schemas or model transformations________________________?
- What X-based tool is available for configuring the X Window system ?
- Where could you find The round window and The oval window?
- Which of the following tool allows you to change your default X Window desktop ?